Monday, September 17, 2012

At Long Last

     Well, it's mid-September and I've been away from my blog for so long that I have spent the entire day getting reacquainted.
     It has been sad and trying times for our family, what with the veil of Alzheimer's having fallen across my dear mother's eyes and the burden of care stooping the once strong and broad shoulders of my dad. But, through it all, we are doing our best to help out and boost up their spirits whenever possible with frequent visits and calls at least two or three times a week.
     But, there is also some uplifting news:  'The Devils's Kitchen', (A Brady Thomas Novel) is finally complete (high fives all around!). I will be posting a chapter (or portion thereof) every week. I look forward to your comments and input as you share Brady's adventure. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did telling it!
     Next up: Watch for postings from my newest novel, 'The Cleric', a Father Jake Slaughter novel. It is the first book in a trilogy that tells the story of a priest, who is also an artist, poet, scholar and covert government assassin. Father Jake is a man of many talents with his own set of beliefs, moral and spiritual concepts and hidden talents. I hope you find it an interesting concept and a thrilling ride! 
     That's it for today, short and sweet. Please check back daily for new updates. Cheers and happy day, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment